1. Trespassing (“Another One Bites the Dust” revived; lots of attitude; great opening statement)
2. Shady (70s era-funk meets New Jack Swing = awesome)
3. Pop That Lock (could be a big club hit — I can hear MJ singing this song, especially those clipped, percussive lines in the chorus)
4. Kickin’ In (really cool, creative sound — this may be my favorite right now; Pharrell Williams/Adam Lambert turned out to be a great match)
5. Outlaws of Love (poignant, relevant ballad in the wake of continued gay marriage discrimination; my favorite Lambert ballad, though, is still the haunting, underrated “Broken Open“)
Honorable Mention: Cuckoo, Underneath, Broken English
You can check the full album out here. What do people think? Any other good albums you’re listening to this summer?